Tired of dating your current boyfriend?
Looking for someone who will treat you with respect? Someone who genuinely cares about you? Someone with good humor and can make you laugh? My friend Rob Hines is the man for you!
________________________________________________________________________
HE IS NOT THE ASSHOLE YOU WOULD NORMALLY DATE!! SO, as someone who knows Rob...take a chance. I'm betting you'll be happy you did. Get to know him...just a simple common sense suggestion. Treat him like you want to be treated.
*Okay, so check out his Facebook profile.
https://www.facebook.com/rob.hines.35
If you're asking why I would do such a thing. I wanted Rob to know that for all his hard work and day to day focus on making things better for himself. Someone noticed.
Rob comes into contact with many people everyday. I'm sure he has not realized the effect he has had in their day. They're probably feeling better about themselves and possibly the clothes their wearing too!
If you want to check him out in action...go to Yonkers in the Valley West Mall in Des Moines, IA. Check out the gentleman in the mens section.
Hey! Buy a nice shirt for your soon to be EX boyfriend.
LMAO! "I can almost promise you won't end up in the trunk of a car." I don't know, Rob just might be into kinky shit like that ;)
ReplyDeleteYeah, I'm doubting that it would be a trunk. He may cuff ya to the bed and than go to work! However, since the guy drives a station wagon...which has no trunk and would be rather "strange". I'm still confident that he isn't gonna put any person in a trunk. :) hehehe
Delete